SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin and any successor operators of its business are sensitive to your privacy interests
and believe that the protection of those interests is a significant responsibility.
This Privacy Notice explains how I will handle the personal information you provide to me
and what I learn about you from your visit to my web site.
By using this site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
If you do not agree to my Privacy Notice, then please do not use this site.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
In order to provide you with the services offered by SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin on this site, SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin may ask you to provide personal information.
Personal information is any information collected and recorded that personally identifies you, either directly or indirectly as an individual, including but not limited to your name, contact information, opinions, IP address, identity number, etc.
THE DATA WE COLLECT:
On our pages, you can update your personal information, make requests and reservations, view information, submit information and register to receive services or materials.
We do not acquire more information about you than is necessary for us to provide our services effectively.
Some of the types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are:
– Your identity (e.g. surname, first name, email, telephone number and country code…)
– Mandatory or optional personal information such as date of birth, your leisure preferences, your interests, the number and age of your children…
– Information about your credit card: number, holder, cryptogram
– Your comments through satisfaction questionnaires that we can send you after your stay, or that you leave on websites or online applications.
– The information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained in more detail below.
– The mandatory information that you complete in the booking form and necessary to take into account your reservation and without which we could not provide you with the requested service.
We will only be able to collect the personal data of adults. We collect personal data from minors to the extent that it has been provided by a legal representative of such minors.
By providing us with personal data on a minor, you guarantee to SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin to be an adult and to have a power of legal representative over this minor.
Any attempt of fraud may be prosecuted by SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin.
HOW DATA IS COLLECTED:
The information we collect about you varies, depending on the part of the website you visit and how you interact with it.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH PERSONAL DATA?
The information you provide to us through the use of our website will be processed only for the purposes provided to you at the point of collection or in this Privacy Notice, for example, we may use your personal information to contact you regarding reservation-related matters.
We ensure that all of our employees are aware of their responsibilities to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and we have implemented privacy policies and internal controls to protect your personal information.
We process your data mainly to process your requests for information and reservations, but also to personalize our relationship with you in order to best meet your expectations.
– The processing of your requests and to ensure their follow-up: when you call us, you write us an electronic message, when you fill out a form via our site.
– The management of your room reservation and other services that you have requested during your reservation
– The organization of your stay at the Lodge: access to the rooms, recordings of your mini bar drinks, catering, other services … proposal of additional services according to the needs expressed during your reservation: extra bed for children, personalized welcomes in accordance with a particular event such as a honeymoon …
– The establishment of attendance statistics of the Lodge Roche Tamarin & Spa Village Nature, reporting…
– The management of complaints and disputes: Responding to your complaints, transmiting to any legal advice to ensure the defense of our interests
– The management of your rights of withdrawal, transmission, rectification, or opposition of your personal data from our data processing
– E-mails related to your order and the information we send you
When you book your stay with our services (on our official website, by phone, by email) or via an online booking platform partner of Lodge Roche Tamarin & Spa Village Nature, to which you have authorized to share your personal data, you may receive from us emails relating to your stay:
– Confirmation email of stay,
– Email of personalization of your stay before your arrival,
– Welcome mail,
– Email of departure and satisfaction survey.
These messages, which we send you electronically, are essentially intended to:
– allow you to access all of our services – accompany you in the organization of your stay, before, during and after.
– answer your questions and requests
We may need to transfer your information to third parties for the purposes of our business operations, but in the event that the transfer is not for business operations purposes, we will not transfer your information to other third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
We may use “Cookies” and other types of tracking software in order to personalise your visit to our web site and enhance the experience by gaining a better understanding of your particular interests and customizing our pages for you.
A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified.
We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve your interests. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies.
The web site http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
We have privacy and security controls in place to protect the personal information we collect and to plan for its use within our organization.
While we strive to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date, we will assume that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the personal information you provide to us is accurate.
We will give you access to your personal information and make every effort to give you access to your registration information so that you can view, update or correct your information.
To protect your privacy, we will also take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information. You can also update or correct your personal information held by SARL Village Nature Roche Tamarin by writing to us at email@example.com or at the address indicated in the Contact Us section of the site.
Our website contains links to other websites owned by third parties. We do not control the privacy practices of these other sites. You must therefore ensure, when you leave our site, that you have read the privacy notice of that third-party site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, add or remove sections of this Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of this website will be deemed your acceptance of it.
RIGHT OF ACCESS & REQUESTS
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us on +262 (0) 262 44 66 88.Si you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to update your contact information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT OF ACCESS & REQUESTS
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us on +262 (0) 262 44 66 88.Si you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to update your contact information, please contact us at email@example.com